DECEMBER 29, 2018:
- DEPART for Orlando, Florida!
- PLEASE NOTE: Travel arrangements to Orlando are NOT INCLUDED in the cost of the performance package. Please call 1-866-719-0379 and A&I Travel will be happy to arrange your flight to the Orlando International Airport.
- The rest of the day will be spent ENJOYING EPCOT®
DECEMBER 30, 2018:
- Rise and shine for an ORIENTATION buffet breakfast at Disney’s CORONADO SPRINGS Resort
- GROUP REHEARSAL
- The remainder of the day will be spent enjoying Disney’s ANIMAL KINGDOM® Theme Park!
DECEMBER 31, 2018:
- Use your BREAKFAST VOUCHER at Disney’s All Star Resort!
- Buses will be shuttling to Downtown Orlando for GROUP REHEARSAL
- Visit the CAMPING WORLD STADIUM to walk through our entrances
- Return to the hotel and prepare to bring in the NEW YEAR at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®!
JANUARY 1, 2019:
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- A boxed BREAKFAST will be provided bright and early at the hotel!
- DRESS REHEARSAL followed by your PRE-GAME performance!
- Enjoy LUNCH ON YOUR OWN
- The rest of the day will be spent enjoying Disney’s most famous park, THE MAGIC KINGDOM®!
JANUARY 2, 2019:
- CHECK-OUT is scheduled prior to the shuttles for airport departures.
** Walt Disney World® tickets will be given out at Orlando at registration. No tickets will be sent to teams in advance.
Who gets to go:
Junior High, JV and Varsity Teams who receive the following at Varsity Spirit Summer Camp:
- Superior Trophy Winners
- Home Routine Trophy Winners
- Camp Champ Trophy Winners
- All Trophy and Plaque Winning Teams
- Special Event Initiation Certificate Winners
- Mascot All-Americans Nominees and Mascot All-Americans
**This is a TEAM event.** However, you may have as few as two participants attend.
Q: When do we need to arrive to Orlando?
A: Normal arrival day is Saturday, December 29th. We do offer a limited number of extra nights on Friday, December 28th for those requesting an early arrival. Be sure to check the cost of an extra night room.
Q: Do we have to follow the group itinerary when it comes to visiting the theme parks each day?
A: No. You may always use that Walt Disney World Transportation to the Theme Park of your choice.
Q: We missed our deadline for registration and deposit…Are we too late?
A: Please call Customer Service at 800-238-0286 and select Option 2 for availability.
Q: How do we know what size uniform to order?
A: Watch this short video with instructions on how to properly measure for your uniform. *Please note: Your current Varsity uniform will more than likely be a different fit than the uniform we use for Special Events.
Q: Will we receive our Walt Disney World Park Hoppers in time to book Fast-Passes?
A: You have the option, for an additional charge of $15, to have your Park Hoppers shipped to you via FedEx. Park Hoppers will be shipped to those purchasing this option no later than 12/05/2018. For those not purchasing the FedEx option, you will receive your Park Hoppers at registration in Orlando. Due to our Tour being a “Group Booking”, 12/05/2018 is the earliest we will receive reservation numbers and Park Hoppers. However, you can create your account and profile on the MyDisneyExperience.com so you are ready to start planning your trip once you have received your park hoppers.
Q: Are we able to pay for the Disney Dining Plan?
A: Unfortunately, we cannot offer the Disney Dining Plan because of our group discounts
Q: What is the difference between Participant and Spectator pricing?
A: The uniform and pre-game performance is the only difference. Everything that is listed as INCLUDED in the tour package is available to everyone.
Q: Is the Pre-Game televised?
A: Although the game itself is usually televised on ABC the pre-game performance is not.
Q: Does everyone with the tour group have to stay for the entire game?
A: We schedule our buses to take everyone back to the hotel immediately following halftime. However, if you would like to stay for the entire game you may sign up to do so. We will have a signup sheet available during registration in Orlando.
Q: I have males on my cheer squad. How will they be incorporated into the performance?
A: All male cheerleaders and their cheer partner will perform with the Varsity staff. Their routine will be taught during rehearsals in Orlando.
Q: What is Disney’s Magical Express?
A: Disney’s Magical Express is the transportation used to get you to and from the hotel from the airport. This service is included with the cost of the tour package as long as you are arriving into Orlando International Airport (MCO). If you arrive at any other airport other than MCO then you will be responsible for your own transportation to and from the resort.
Q: What does the Mascot’s performance consist of?
A: All Mascots will perform on the field with the cheerleaders and dancers in their own school mascot costume.
Q: When will the mascots learn their routine?
A: All Mascots will receive a link to learn a portion of the pre-game performance. The remainder of their routine will be taught to them during rehearsals in Orlando.
Q: Is the Mascot All-American pullover that’s included in the tour package meant to be worn over the mascot costume?
A: No. The pullover is for you to wear anytime. Be sure to measure for your jacket without your costume on as exchanges are very limited.
Q: If we are flying to Orlando, how do I get my mascot costume there?
A: Check with the airline you are flying on in advance to find out their regulations and restriction on oversized luggage.